Saturday, July 11, 2015

Preparing for the Journey

Sitting outside this evening in the cool "breeze" while Scrappy enjoys the outdoors. The day has been busy and productive, and I'm ready to tackle this 21 day journey to renewed health.

I already love Beachbody, but I am still amazed at how well this program is organized and developed! Not only are all of the supplements included but there is a program and nutrition guide as well as dvd's that cover the program AND a how-to for the daily menus. The chef is wonderful; she takes the viewer through tools needed in the kitchen, to an explanation of everything from grains, fruits, vegetables etc. My favorite part is the ability to pull all of this information up on my phone or ipad. The website theultimatereset.com has info for those who are interested but also a private log in for those who are using the program. Not only can I pull up a grocery list, but I can play a video on how to make EACH meal right on my phone and ipad as well.

I also love the little extra touches - a natural fiber bracelet to wear as a reminder for the 21 days and a small pouch to carry the supplements.

There is very little exercising during the reset - walking and light yoga, and the dvd also gives a sample of the first phase of Tai Cheng (name of creator). Thankfully, I already have the program and can pull it up on Beachbody on Demand as well.

Today's shopping took a while as I covered the staples for the 21 days and the food for the first week (Phase 1). But the lists are separated by fruits/veggies, condiments, herbs etc. and then in alphabetical order. I am really learning a lot about food.

Once the shopping was complete, my wonderful husband and I took some time to CLEAN and clean out both the pantry and the fridge! What a great feeling.

Will explain the phases tomorrow and give an update on Day 1!





No comments:

Post a Comment