Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Beyond the U.R.

Play Day!
Not only did I wake up feeling much better today - headache completely gone, but I woke up ready bright eyed and wide awake at 4:30 a.m. Had an early breakfast and slept a bit longer after that. However, I have had no desire to nap any more today. And I have been quite the napper!

Scrappy was also up at 4:30 - ready to PLAY! One day of my headache was quite enough for him. ;)

Though not sleepy or dragging, I do feel a bit tired, not a lot of energy. I can understand why exercise is not a part of the Ultimate Refresh. Strange - to feel a bit weak but really alert!

Did snack today. Shakeo will be here tomorrow, so I had an apple and some natural peanut butter. One of the great aspects of this program is that meals in the same phase and same time period (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are interchangeable, so if you really don't think you will like one of the recipes, you can swap it for another. I did that today, since I really didn't get a chance to appreciate the Southwestern Taco due to headache, we had them tonight. There were delicious.

I am already finding foods I didn't eat before that I will continue eating after the Reset is complete. This is becoming quite an eye-opening experience. My coach keeps telling me that it is life-changing. I must agree. And this is only day 3. I thought I would be worried about lasting a full 21 days, but not so much anymore. I'm not going to lie, it's not always easy, especially with the need to prep for three meals each day, but it is satisfying.

Oh, and I've dropped 6 pounds so far.

Drink Lots of Water
A clean-eating lifestyle - used to think it was unattainable - just too many goodies out there I love to eat. Just didn't really expect to feel the changes predicted. So glad I was wrong. Will still enjoy a "cheat meal" now and then, but feel so much better!

Can't wait to see what the other 18 days bring.

My husband could say, "I told you so," but he hasn't. (May have thought it a couple of times.)


Getting in close to a gallon of water a day. May start 
throwing in some Tai Cheng- Natural Reboot tomorrow as well as giving the dog a walk or two.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment