Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Ultimate Reset: Of Mind and Body



Eat your fruits and vegetables. They're good for you. Two statements of truth; however, what happens when you are simply not a fan?  You can continue ignoring them (what I often do) and accept the consequences (usually negative) or find a way to change your mindset and recapture your health.

One of the reasons I first became interested in Beachbody products has to do with a video I watched on Shakeology in which the founder of the company admits to not being a fan of vegetables, which (if I understand correctly) had some part in the creation of this nutritious creation (daily dose of dense nutrition).

Realizing that to truly clean up my eating and reset my system, I must include fruits and vegetables along with Shakeology for a truly healthy, clean eating lifestyle. I am fortunate in that my husband is quite the cook! And with his help, I am going to embark on a 21 day journey that will change my life. No more excuses, no more shying away from all of the possible ways for making clean eating a reality. In a few days, the Ultimate Refresh will arrive. For 21 days, I will follow the meal plans to the letter (no matter what the recipe calls for). I will give myself the chance to know what it really feels like to have a healthy mind and body.

Losing the weight will be wonderful, but more importantly for me, will be the clarity of mind and renewed health. I am also looking forward to spending time in the kitchen, learning tricks of the cooking trade (I am basic cook - my husband is chef level. :)) from my hubby.

So for 21 days, beginning with the arrival of my package of supplements and recipes (DVD's), I will be blogging about the benefits, struggles, and daily activities associated with my Ultimate Reset - mind and body. Feel free to follow my journey, ask questions, see results, and learn how a once anti-veggie/fruit individual overcomes for greater health, strength of body, and clarity of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment