Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Whatever Difficulties May Come

Day 4 - Ultimate Reset

Went to the park today to get a bit of exercise. Felt good. Most amazed at how alert I have become. Normally about 10:00 every day, I become very sleepy. This has been going on for quite awhile. Since summer began, I have taken that nap every day, not to mention sleeping in late. For the past two days, not only have I not needed a nap, but I probably couldn't fall asleep if I tried. So far this is what I am enjoying most.

Must admit that a couple of times a day I seem to sweat for no reason - proof it is working! I still find myself a bit tired (not a lot of energy). Looking forward to the point where I am both energetic and alert.

Interestingly, I am not hungry and not tempted to eat just to be eating. I don't think about food between meals. Of course, not everyone's experience is the same. The website has daily videos with test group individuals discussing their own challenges. Several did say they thought about sugar, bread, coffee etc. If I had been asked before starting this Reset, I would have told you I'd fall in that category because I sure love my bread! Whatever difficulties come, I will always be thankful that I am making this change.

Most say the first three days are the toughest. Being at home does make the Reset a bit easier, especially with the prep.

Still losing - but think I will wait until the morning of day 22 day to weigh/measure and share changes. I don't want the weight to be my focus. My goal is to be healthy and able. To take care of my body, so it will take care of me.
And for the first time in a long time I'm doing just that.

Until tomorrow.

On a side note - my vegan Shakeology came! What a wonderful snack!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment