Sunday, August 16, 2015

What I Learned


What I've leaned since completing The Ultimate Reset:
~clean eating is the way to go
~clean eating is the difference between feeling energetic and focused as opposed to sluggish and tired
~cheat meals are not for me while still working on weight loss
~the 3 Day Refresh an awesome way to get back on track
~nothing tastes better than healthy feels
~the way I feel and the positive changes I'm experiencing prompt me to share with others
~some are interested; some are not
~change comes with desire
~it took me awhile to make my own change, but it is for life. 
~to successfully meet my healthy goals, clean eating, exercise, and accountability are a must - 
~I'm thankful for my Beachbody family and their constant support

Before, I would continually tell myself that I was doing the best I could. A lie. I might have been doing a bit better than before, but not the BEST I could. From this point forward, my best only. I will still falter and stumble, but I have people around who will help me to find my footing and keep me moving toward becoming the best person (inside and out) that I can be. :) Hopefully, I can do the same for others in the future. 

Living life one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment